sexta-feira, julho 04, 2014

New Randone's album Ultreia is on the Way


Ultreia, Canzoni sulla Via act 1°

is coming in September in mini-LP format with a 24pp color booklet

Welcome back to the official newsletter of "il Mondo di Art".
We left just a month ago with the announcement of the single Soy Peregrino, a song from the new album that, as you know, will be released in stores from September for the label Electromantic Music by Beppe Crovella.

Today I wish to dedicate this release to the new promo video I made for Ultreia and I like to think that is not only a promotional video. The images, that I hope you like them, represents much more than a summary of the 12 tracks included in the album but they are a sum of my experience on the Northern Route of St. James that I made with my ukulele in the 2012. So this album is not only a work inspired to the Way of St. James (El Camino de Santiago) but is totally written on the Way and it's my personal legacy of that trip.

Now I invite you to watch the promo and sorry for my not good english.
For all info and to pre-order your copy go to this address.