quinta-feira, setembro 01, 2011

UK label GHOST MUSIC announces its very first signing: SILENT SCREAMS

GHOST MUSIC, the hotly tipped new record label founded by GHOSTFEST creator Toyan St Hilaire, has announced that it's first signing will be UK Metalcore's rising stars, SILENT SCREAMS.

Previously unsigned, the band have racked up some seriously impressive credentials during their short time together, completing extensive tours of Australia, Europe and the UK, supporting the likes of Bring Me The Horizon, Your Demise, For The Fallen Dreams and Emmure along the way.

After honing their skills on the international live circuit, the band then quickly hooked up with world-renowned producer/engineer Joey Sturgis (Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, Miss May I) to record their blistering debut album 'When It Rains', a record which upon first listen, immediately prompted the Ghost Music owner into action…
Toyan explains:
"As soon as I heard the new SILENT SCREAMS record, I just knew it was gold – I just knew I had to do something with it… 'When It Rains' made such an impact on me that I've decided to finally put my money where my mouth is; hence GHOST MUSIC was born! I'm super excited to be working with this band and their record!"

James Ryan, vocalist with the band also comments on the signing: "We are really happy to be working with Ghost Music - Being the first band on the label is a real honour and a privilege! Ghost Music has opened up so many doors for us already, so we're really hopeful for what the future may hold, for both the label and us. We can't wait for you all to hear this album!"

'When It Rains', the debut album from SILENT SCREAMS will be released via GHOST MUSIC on the 24th October 2011.

http://www.facebook.com/silentscreamsband

http://ghostfestofficial.com/
--
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine