sexta-feira, dezembro 15, 2017

GEMINI - Instrumental Metal Album OUT NOW!


GEMINI is an instrumental metal album which collects 13 songs written and/or arranged by Mistheria in the metal, neo-classical, prog-metal genres. The album includes full Mistheria's career from the beginning to today, 25-year career in the Metal, Classical, Prog, Symphonic and Neoclassical Metal music. The record features a stellar line-up made of well-known international musicians! 

DIGIPAK CD 

You can also join me at Artistco and get GEMINI + three of my previous albums for free as digital version and win an XKEY mobile keyboard! 

Original and cover of Classical masterpieces are both featured in this long-awaited release. 

"The tracks in Gemini are a combination of my original songs and classical covers and a blend of them. Gemini collects my instrumental songs composed along my career, therefore I titled it Gemini which is my astrological sign. That's me and my music fully represented. Songs range from metal and symphonic metal to prog including some new-age atmospheres. That's basically my vision of music, quite open and wide." (Mistheria) 

LINEUP  
Mistheria – music, arrangements, keyboards
Roger Staffelbach – guitar  
Leonardo Porcheddu – guitar  
Ivan Mihaljevic – guitar  
Steve Di Giorgio – bass  
Dino Fiorenza – bass  
John Macaluso – drums 

SPECIAL GUESTS 
Chris Caffery – guitar  
Roy Z – guitar 

TRACK-LIST (playing time: 60 min.)
01 - Hands Of Fire 
02 - Angels In The Shadow  
03 - Fight Of The Bumblebee  
04 - Moonlight Sonata  
05 - Air "The Day After"  
06 - Devil's Steps  
07 - Prayer To God  
08 - Prog Fantasy  
09 - Falling Stars  
10 - My Dear Chopin  
11 - Asturias  
12 - Adagio in G minor  
13 - Metal Piano Sonata op.13 

Mixed and mastered by Ivan Moni Bidin at Artesonika Recording Studio (Pordenone, Italy). 

Artwork and graphic design by Alexis Van Houcke. 

PRODUCED BY MISTHERIA
-- 
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine