sábado, fevereiro 04, 2012

Edenbridge news

After it has been very quiet around Edenbridge in the past year, here
is a statement from Lanvall to the current situation.

"The past year brought a big challenge and many changes for nearly
all in the band, personally and professionally, so Edenbridge had to
step back into the second row temporarily. Furthermore I was struck by
a family tragedy through the suicide of my father, which I had to come
to terms with and still have to. Moments, where nothing is as it was
before.

These events of course will have a strong impact on our forthcoming
album which is scheduled for 2012. I believe that this is going to be
the most intensive album of our history. 55 minutes of music and 6
lyrics are already written and I often have goosebumps listening to
the songs. Furthermore I am working on the longest epic track so far,
which will be between 15 to 20 minutes. So stay tuned for the album !"

Edenbridge are confirmed for the Castle Rock Festival on July 7, 2012
in Mühlheim an der Ruhr, Germany !

--
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-ZINE
http://www.progressiverockbr.com
http://progrockmetal.blogspot.com/