quinta-feira, fevereiro 23, 2012

"RECKON WITH ONE" NEWS

Things have been rolling in terms of work on the new RWO album "Tornadic". I've completed all the acoustic guitar and clean guitar tracks for the record and now I will be working on various guitar and keyboard parts. The next major step will have me flying out to Vancouver sometime in March to start work on bass guitar and some lead vocal parts. Things are really starting to take shape now and I look forward to hearing how the songs develop even more once all the music is tracked.

"I'm also pleased to announce that I have worked out a distribution deal with Retrospect Records to carry our whole back catalogue (1998-Shock to the System, 2001-The Purpose of Existence, and 2004-In Human Need) for the USA. More details will be posted shortly once the label updates their info and our band page on their website. I'm very happy this has happened as this will make purchasing those CD's a lot easier and quicker than ever before."

Well that's all for now…Be sure to check out our website, Facebook group page and fan page for more info.
 
"RECKON WITH ONE"
 
FACEBOOK

--
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine