quarta-feira, agosto 16, 2017

STÖMB : new Ep "Duality", out on September, 8



Born from the association of 4 musicians coming from multiple horizons, STÖMB is a progressive and instrumental metal band, proposing a powerful, modern and dreamlike music. Formed in 2012 in France, the band released a first EP, Fragment in 2014, and an album, The Grey in 2016. Performing live with video projection designed by Hicham Haddaji (Klone, Trepalium, Hacride, Septic Flesh...) STÖMB participated in several shows, like the festival Metalsphere (France), the Euroblast (Germany) or as the first part of The Algorithm.


DUALITY

Here he comes
He rises again within the depths of my entrails… jaws of iron
I can feel him, he knows it
He is what I am
My soul, my body, my heart, everything belongs to him

They dance before us… rag dolls
He knows it, they can feel him
I am what he is
And our gestures draw the outlines of their lives, everything belongs to him

My mind expends and implodes… bubbles of cotton
I know it, he can feel it
I want to be what he is
And our voices tune up to silence theirs, everything belongs to him

This vision is so wonderful… waterfall of salt
You know it, you can feel it
You are what we are
And our flesh unites with theirs, everything belongs to us

The journey is almost over… carousel of dust
You know it, everything can be felt
They are what we are
Their lives and feelings are nothing but an illusion, everything belongs to us

The night is brighter and brighter… temple of granite
We knew it, everything has grown silent
I am alone and you are gone
Your soul, your body, your heart… from now on, everything belongs to me

USEFULL LINKS

-- 
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine