domingo, julho 17, 2011

A small gift for you from T.S. Abhilash & Naveen

The creation of this song 'lonely I'm Crying' started over a phone call to my friend T.S. Abhilash one of my very closest friend from Cochin and the lyricist of this song. But sorry to tell u all that Abhilash passed away this june 2011. He will live through this song I hope... :)

Abhilash was a superb soul and a very caring person and my friend who could read the thoughts on my mind and help me put down those thoughts in a small piece of paper and make it into heart touching lines which helped me express my feelings through my music.

Here is the link for free mp3 download http://soundcloud.com/naveenjanthraper/lonelyimcrying  I hope u all spare some time and download the track and pass the link to all your friends too..  may his soul rest in peace and do keep Abhilash & his family in your prayers. True friends are hard to find.. I have learned a lot about life through my true friends... hope you all keep our little piece of work in a corner of your hearts..

A small gift for you from T.S. Abhilash & Naveen
--

Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine