domingo, julho 03, 2011

SUMMER IN HAWAII AND A NEW LIVE VIDEO FROM NASHVILLE

Summer's arrived in Hawaii, which means the noni fruit is ripe. Noni is a stinky fruit that grows here in Hawaii. Drinking fermented noni juice is supposed to be really good for you...so I've decided to try making my own. The recipe?
1) pick noni from the tree.
2) stick it in a jar and let it sit in the sun for two months.
3) drink it.
Nasty? Maybe. But I can't resist trying it...in the same way that an eight-year-old kid on an icy winter day can't resist trying to get his tongue stuck to a metal flagpole. Curiosity is a cruel mistress.
NASHVILLE: A NEW VIDEO TO SHARE - I just returned from Nashville, where I was singing and schmoozing at an industry event that connects new music to upcoming films and TV shows. Just uploaded to Youtube: a new live video of me performing at the event.

Click here to watch me play an "unplugged" version of Believe with my Aaron English Band mate Matthew Burgess.

ADDING A ZERO - Yesterday our Norwegian Wood/Kashmir video topped 10,000 views on Youtube! Thanks to all of you for sharing the video, spreading the word, and showing your support by downloading the single on itunes!
 
UPCOMING SHOWS - I'm playing concerts in Hawaii and Washington State in July and August. If you live in either of those places and would like to attend a show, click here for more details!
--
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine