The tour sees Caravan celebrate the 40th anniversary of one of the most important prog albums of all time; For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night. Led by founding member and chief songwriter Pye Hastings, Caravan will also perform songs from the album In The Land Of Grey And Pink, plus other classics from their colourful career.
Originally formed in 1968, Caravan were at the heart of the 1970s burgeoning Canterbury progressive rock movement. The current line-up features Pye Hastings (1968 founding member: guitar, lead vocals), Geoffrey Richardson (joined 1972: viola, guitar, flute, vocals), Jan Schelhaas (keyboards), Jim Leverton (bass, vocals) and Mark Walker (drums, percussion).
· London Queen Elizabeth Hall (Jan 8)
· Cambridge Junction (Jan 9)
· Wolverhampton Robin (Jan 10)
· Sage Gateshead (Jan 12)
· Edinburgh Queen's Hall (Jan 13)
· Salford Lowry (Jan 14)
· Bridport Electric Palace (Jan 16)
· Bath Komedia (Jan 17)
· Tavistock The Wharf (Jan 18)
· Falmouth Princess Pavilion (Jan 19)