quarta-feira, maio 15, 2013

Jordan Rudess Live Internet Performance

Jordan Rudess Live Internet Performance
 
Please join Jordan Rudess on Monday, May 20th at 3pm PDT for a rare and personal internet performance on Stageit.com. Everyone around the world is welcome to attend and watch Jordan live!
 
When: Monday, May 20 at 3pm PDT
Where: Stageit.com
 
 
Check out just one of the comments about the last time Jordan did a live show on Stageit... "The last show blew my mind. I can hardly wait to see what the Wizard has in store for everyone this time around !!!"  
 
Jordan Rudess has announced an ambitious new solo project featuring a new recording and video of his orchestral piece, "Explorations for Keyboard and Orchestra" as well as a new solo piano album, "Explores". His solo piano album entitled "Explores" will be created as a completely interactive iOS app experience in addition to being made available in a CD and digital download format. Listeners will be able to use gestures to interact with the audio and visuals and create their own versions of his music. Jordan is renown for his interest in cutting edge technology so, of course, this project will be far from traditional.
 
To celebrate his new solo projects and the PledgeMusic campaign launched to support them Jordan is presenting this rare online performance. Fans from around the world can join in the live event and listen to Jordan perform some of his music and ask him questions.


I wanted to share with all of you some of the amazing feedback I have been receiving for my PledgeMusic Campaign...

"Being able to participate in this adventure is more than a pleasure, and I'm proud to help you for this noble cause."

"I'm really happy to be part of something like this, hope more musicians to come to this platform."

"It's not only phenomenal to be a part of this project, but to FEEL the energy being emancipated from Jordan and all the other pledgers... This is truly a dream come true! With all my limitless passion for music, I thank you Jordan Rudess for making this a reality!"

"I believe that this should be the future of musicians - to interact more closely with the fans via internet. We, the fans, sharing our thoughts and emotions and you, Jordan, as the musician, acknowledging our presents and letting us be a part of this experience :)"

Thank you to everyone for being part of this project and sharing your feelings with me.


It's been a few years since I recorded my last solo album, "Notes On a Dream". The inspiration has been flowing ever since and I'm now ready to set forth in recording my orchestral piece, Explorations, as well as my solo piano album, Explores. You know that I am not one to sit back and drive on the traditional path so we are going to explore some cutting edge technology options.

For "Explorations," we will be creating an entirely virtual orchestral experience. We will bring virtuoso instrumental players into the studio and not only make an audio recording but also capture them on film with the goal of creating a unique, visual experience.

My solo piano album entitled "Explores" will be created as a completely interactive iOS app experience in addition to being made available in a CD and digital download format. You can sit back and simply enjoy the album or add your personal touch or play a duet with me and share your version with your friends.

By enlisting YOU and working through PledgeMusic, the pipelines will be running with unfiltered Jordan Rudess creativity! As a member of my team, you will be able to follow along with me as these projects come to life - sharing the journey and the inspiration to explore new musical and interactive frontiers.

Your Pledge will Pre-Order the new album.

Your pledge, no matter which item, experience and price secures you an early access full album download before the street release date. Guaranteed.

It also unlocks access to the updates page, where I'll be posting exclusive videos, tracks, photos and even blogs - all of which chronicle the making and release of the album. It's our private diary, and an inside look at the studio.

This is the new music industry, and I like it.

I'll see you... on the virtual pledge road.
--
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine
http://www.progressiverockbr.com
http://progrockmetal.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/carlosvaz.ferreira