domingo, outubro 16, 2016

Mario Millo Performing Four Moments at The Sydney Blues & Roots Festival

I have been invited to perform at the eighth annual Sydney Blues & Roots Festival in a special event on Sunday, 30th October at 3pm in the Windsor Function Centre.

I've been waiting for the right opportunity to perform again and have put together a great band and will be showcasing Four Moments, Epic 3 and more.


Tickets are available now so please click here to book online or visit the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival website for more details.
 
I am really excited to perform my music again and to be part of the festival. It will be a great day out (or three!), so I invite you to come along and join this special audience and support this great event. Hope to see you there.
-- 
Progressive Rock & Progressive Metal - E-Zine