sexta-feira, março 14, 2014

Jordan Rudess live concert this Sunday - Orchestral album release

I'm back from the Dream Theater European tour leg and getting ready to leave for the U.S. tour next week, so why not squeeze another concert in on my day off???
This Sunday, March 16, at 2:00pm EST,  I am going to be performing a private online concert for a few select PledgeMusic pledgers and also talk a bit about Dream Theater tour that just finished up its first leg in Europe and starts in the US this month. There is still time for you to pledge and join this exclusive event. Head over to: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/jordanrudess#exclusives and Pledge for the $75 Online Concert. The show is at 2pm EDT on Stageit. You will need a password to attend as this is ONLY for a select few of my Pledgers. Once you Pledge we will follow up and provide you with the information you need to log in and attend.



My new orchestral album EXPLORATIONS, is available now on iTunes, Amazon and CD Baby. This album is the culmination of a year long PledgeMusic campaign which enabled me to hire a 50 piece orchestra and record not only my orchestral piece, Explorations, but also some of my other compositions such as Over the Edge and Screaming Head. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and am excited to share it with you.

Here is the iTunes link:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/explorations/id811715425